2011 Milage Goal 1000 2011 Strength Goal 300 sessions

2011 goal 1000 Miles..

Jan: 63
Feb: 31
March: 79 :)
April...92 woo-hoo
May 75
June: 102!! sweet (+half 1/2 marathon)
July 84
August 114!!!! thanks to my new UT running buddy!!
Sept: 92
Oct: 70 (not my best month)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Purple Hands


I ran 10 miles this morning down a trail loaded with Wild Black berries.
At mile 6 I treated myself to several handfuls, and felt instantly hydrated.

Somewhere at this point my husband
and son were gorging themselves with a bounty
of blackberries as well- hence the reason they agree to go on my long runs in the Fall.

We had a great morning,
WITH purple hands to prove it.

AFTER mile 6 when I got tired of running, I started dreaming
of Blackberry pie, and telling myself I could have some, someday if I kept going. :)

It was an enjoyable vision.

A great run, with a surprising treat along the way.
And my ankle even held up just fine.

Oh Saturday you are always the best day.