2011 Milage Goal 1000 2011 Strength Goal 300 sessions

2011 goal 1000 Miles..

Jan: 63
Feb: 31
March: 79 :)
April...92 woo-hoo
May 75
June: 102!! sweet (+half 1/2 marathon)
July 84
August 114!!!! thanks to my new UT running buddy!!
Sept: 92
Oct: 70 (not my best month)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 6

The diet is going pretty well, I am liking the losses I am seeing on the scale, and today I felt new energy which I hope is a product of all of the great vege's I have been trying. New recipes like Egg Plant Parmesan are a favorite now. The last day of my diet will be November 6th, and I am more than ready for it to be here.  
The slip..I had a moment of weakness and ate my fruit carb after 6:00 as well as had a cracker. Just one. But still I felt incredibly guilty. BUT...unlike times of old I did not throw in the towel and say well bring on the pizza then, I've ruined it now, instead I took a deep breath went and re-read my 17 day diet book. Re-committed to the plan, and plastered a sign on my fridge that read "YOU CHEAT" YOU DON'T LOOSE!!" This has done the trick. 
Cheating is such a funny thing isn't it. I mean who are we cheating? Ourselves our goal on the final day. 
Here are my new commitments for the rest of my 11 days.
1- read some of the 17 day diet book everyday
2-Blog about feeling, progress everyday
3-stop eating at 6:00 pm no matter what. Now I know this isn't a goal for everyone, but for me it really helps to set a time limit. It helps me get my meals in early and on time (no eating breakfast at 11:00) and it also gives me time in the evening to focus on family and forget about food, or the lack of. 
4. Get to bed at 9:30. This helps me feel refreshed at 5:30 am when I meet my running partner. :) 
Re-focus, renew, revive. I am feeling great. I know this plan, if followed to the letter will work, I am ready for change. 

Here is a picture of my babe and I at our church Halloween party, and don't worry I didn't eat one single candy! so proud. :)