2011 Milage Goal 1000 2011 Strength Goal 300 sessions

2011 goal 1000 Miles..

Jan: 63
Feb: 31
March: 79 :)
April...92 woo-hoo
May 75
June: 102!! sweet (+half 1/2 marathon)
July 84
August 114!!!! thanks to my new UT running buddy!!
Sept: 92
Oct: 70 (not my best month)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Support Crew

This run was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, I was able to meet a great friend at mile 18 of the Top Of Utah Marathon. I thought I would just run a few miles with her, but she asked me to stay until mile 25 so I agreed. I felt so honored to run as a supporter around individuals on their last leg of an incredible journey. There were times I felt a little unworthy as people told me how strong I looked for running 20+ miles, though overall it felt so motivating to motivate a friend in a time of need. She got sick at the end, and has told me since that she couldn't have kept the pace without me. If any of you haven't helped pace a friend in a big race, or offered some other form of support, I highly recommend it.
This is a TOU picture from a few years ago, but u can see the beautiful hints of Fall.