2011 Milage Goal 1000 2011 Strength Goal 300 sessions

2011 goal 1000 Miles..

Jan: 63
Feb: 31
March: 79 :)
April...92 woo-hoo
May 75
June: 102!! sweet (+half 1/2 marathon)
July 84
August 114!!!! thanks to my new UT running buddy!!
Sept: 92
Oct: 70 (not my best month)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm back.........

February is over, Happy Day, oh Happy Day. I have never been so happy to put a month behind me. Between my extended families health scares, a death of a close friend, a sick husband/baby for 1/2 of the month, and soggy-gray-blah Portland weather............I am DONE with this month. Good bye.

Hello March. :) XO. It is so nice to see you again. You have always been a great month, filled with blossoms, new life and a hint of Spring. Oh and lets not forget all of those great college Spring Break Trips to Vegas and Mexico. Hello old friend, its been too long.

PS. I am expecting great things from you, as usual I know you wont let me down.
THINK SPRING.....think spring...think spring...




Me and the husband...........riding the magical Polar Express over the Holidays....Isn't he handsome? Yes I know, I am 1 lucky girl.